TLD Systems has partnered with CME Online to offer training courses as On Demand modules. CME Online will now host and broadcast courses on Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
These courses will be FREE to clients of TLD Systems (others will be required to pay a fee to attend).
To access the Medicare Fraud Waste and Abuse Course:
- Go to https://courses.cmeonline.com
- Create an account using the SAME email address that is listed in TLD Systems
To find out what email address you have, speak with your practice manager. Your practice manager will need to log into your office's TLD Systems account – go to the Employees & Workforce tile and verify your email address. If the email address is incorrect in TLD Systems, please get that corrected.
- Once you have created the account click on tab titled Members Only
- Under Members Only, click on TLD Systems
- Select the Fraud Waste and Abuse Course
You will be able to view the video, take a post course test and then get a certificate of completion. Please print out that certificate and provide a copy to your practice manager.
For those of you who are not TLD Systems Customers you can select the tab – Mandatory Courses and take the course for a $30 fee.